Ass Anne Gwynne naked (79 photo) Gallery, legs
Debra Monk (born February 27, 1949) is an American actress, singer, and writer, best known for her performances on the Broadway stage. She earned her first Tony Award for the 1993 production of Redwood Curtain and won an Emmy Award for several guest appearances on NYPD Blue between 1998 and 1999.
Life and career
Monk was born in Middletown, Ohio. She was voted Best Personality" by her graduating class at Wheaton High School in Silver Spring, Maryland. In 1973, she graduated from Frostburg State University. In 1975, Monk was awarded a Master of Fine Arts from Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas.
Monk garnered first attention in theatrical circles as one of the co-writers and co-stars of the musical Pump Boys and Dinettes (1982). She won the Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Play for performance in Redwood Curtain (1993). She was nominated for a Tony Award for roles in Picnic (1994), Steel Pier (1997), and Curtains (2007). In 2000, she won an Obie Award for The Time of the Cuckoo. She returned to the stage in Steppenwolf Theatre Company's production of Visiting Edna by David Rabe in September 2016.
Monk has appeared in over 30 films since the early 1990s. She made her film debut in the movie version of Prelude to a Kiss, playing Aunt Dorothy. She later appeared in The Bridges of Madison County and The Devil's Advocate. On television, she has won a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series for a recurring role as Katie Sipowicz in the ABC series, NYPD Blue. She also guest-starred on Law & Order, Desperate Housewives, The Closer, and Girls. Monk had recurring roles in A Nero Wolfe Mystery (2001-02), Grey's Anatomy (2006-11), and Damages (2007-12).
- A Nero Wolfe Mystery (2001–02) — Member of the repertory cast, performing various roles in "The Doorbell Rang", "Disguise for Murder", "Over My Dead Body", "Too Many Clients" and "The Silent Speaker"
- Law & Order - 1994 as Kathleen O'Brien, 2002 as Dr. Madelyn Stahl & 2005 as Judge G. Proctor
- NYPD Blue - 1999 Emmy Award in role of Katie Sipowicz
- Grey's Anatomy - Louise O'Malley (seasons 3-8)
- Notes from the Underbelly
- Desperate Housewives - in season 3 episode "Children and Art"
- Damages - Denise Parsons
- Frasier 2003 Season 11 episode "No Sex Please We're Skittish"
- Glee 2009 season 1 episode "Acafellas"
- Good Luck Charlie, It's Christmas!
- White Collar 2012 season 3 episode "Pulling Strings"
- Girls 2014 season 3 episodes 1 & 2
- Mozart in the Jungle (2014–18) — Betty
- Mercy Street (2016 - present)
- Drew (2016 pilot; not picked up)
- Crowded (2016 series finale; cancelled)
- Blindspot - Colonel Powers (Season 1, Episode 2)
- Barefoot Contessa: Back to Basics 2017 season 12 episode 6 “Dinner Party 101”
- Dietland (2018) - Mrs Kettle
Michelle Chang, Elsa Ramo, & Erika Canchola Ramo: Managing Partner Chang, Chanchola: Partners Ramo Law Transactional The trio worked some Imagine Entertainment films (including...
Aaron Eckhart (London Has Fallen, Sully) is set to topline Wander, a conspiracy thriller which Below Her Mouth helmer April Mullen is directing from...
Glenn Close has joined Amy Adams in Ron Howard and Netflix’s anticipated Hillbilly Elegy movie. Vanessa Taylor (The Shape Of Water) has adapted the...
Horror fans know Rhys Wakefield from his creepy, sinisterly smiling turn as the “Polite Leader” of a group of Purgers in 2013’s The Purge,...
EXCLUSIVE: Emmy-winning Frasier alum Kelsey Grammer has signed on to star in Charming the Hearts of Men, a romance indie set in a politically...
Celebrated French filmmaker Claire Denis will have her English-language feature debut with High Life, starring Robert Pattinson and Juliette Binoche, opening this weekend via...
A24 has decided to start its digital release of Andrew Garfield-starring crime thriller “Under the Silver Lake” on April 22, just three days after...
Amy Adams has signed on to star in the Ron Howard-directed Hillbilly Elegy, the high budget adaption to J.D. Vance’s bestselling memoir from Netflix....
The Bentonville Film Festival announced their lineup of gala selections and competition films which includes the world premieres of Joey Travolta’s Carol of the...
Kelsey Grammer and Julia Stiles have been set to star in The God Committee, a medical thriller that offers a lens into the U.S....