New leaked video naked Selfie Suzette Ranillo (b. 1961) 2019!!!
Do you want to meet her? COME ON!
Naked actresses 2019
Paulina Porizkova (born Pavlína Pořízková; Czech pronunciation: [ˈpavliːna ˈpor̝iːskovaː]; 9 April 1965) is a model, actress and author. Born in Czechoslovakia, she now holds dual U.S. and Swedish citizenship.
At 18 years old, in 1984, she became the first woman from Central Europe to be on the cover of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue. She was the second woman (after Christie Brinkley) to be featured on the swimsuit issue's front cover consecutive times (1984 and 1985). She was part of the judging panel of America's Next Top Model in Cycles 10–12. In June 2017 The New York Times published in its pages her op-ed piece "America Made Me a Feminist".
Born in Prostějov, Czechoslovakia, Porizkova was a toddler when her parents fled Czechoslovakia to Lund, Sweden, to escape the 1968 Warsaw Pact invasion. She was left in the care of her grandmother. Czechoslovak authorities would not allow her parents to reclaim her, and the ensuing battle was widely publicized in the Swedish press, making Porizkova a cause célèbre.
After a failed rescue attempt, in which her pregnant mother returned to Czechoslovakia and was shortly detained by the national police and then placed under house arrest, international political pressure led by Olof Palme caused the communist government to allow the Pořízek family to be reunited after seven years. Porizkova acquired Swedish citizenship. The reunion was soon ended when Porizkova's father left the family, and her parents filed for divorce, and her father refused to pay child support for Paulina and her younger brother. Porizkova and her father have been estranged since her youth. Her mother, a midwife, remarried at least two additional times and as of 2010 was reported to be serving in the Peace Corps in Uganda.
An aspiring make-up artist friend took pictures of Porizkova and sent them to the Elite modeling agency in 1980, hoping they would notice her own make-up artist skills.
She quickly rose to become a top model in Paris during the early 1980s, and her fame spread to the United States when she posed in swimwear for Sports Illustrated. She appeared on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 1984 and again in 1985 (her first appearance as a model in the magazine was in 1983). She appeared on the cover and inside New York Magazine in July, 1985.Harper's Bazaar named her one of its ten most beautiful women in 1992 and American Photo magazine in its first issue declared her to be the model of the 1980s. Porizkova appeared on the covers of numerous magazines around the world during the 1980s and 1990s, including Vogue, Elle, Harper's Bazaar, Self, Cosmopolitan and Glamour.
She has been featured in advertising campaigns for Chanel, Versace, Hermes, Christian Dior, Oscar De La Renta, Mikimoto, Perry Ellis, Laura Biagiotti, Anne Klein, Ellen Tracy, Barneys New York, Ann Taylor, Guerlain and Revlon and appeared on the runway for Calvin Klein. In 1988, Porizkova won what was then the highest-paying modeling contract: a ,000,000 contract with Estée Lauder, replacing Willow Bay. The black-and-white television and print advertising campaign won praise from critics. The Estée Lauder makeover transformed Porizkova's public image from a swimsuit model to that of European sophisticate and she remained the company's face until 1995. She soon landed another multimillion-dollar contract, with Escada. She was presented on the November 1999 Millennium cover of American Vogue as one of the "Modern Muses".
Porizkova was part of the panel of judges on America's Next Top Model (ANTM), starting on Cycle 10 replacing the fashion icon, Twiggy. Porizkova continued to conduct regular weekly evaluations of ANTM participants on the show until she announced during a 12 May 2009 appearance on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson that she had been fired from the show. Although Porizkova maintained she was told by producers that she had an "ego problem", especially when she "consistently complained" about Tyra Banks' reported lateness to the set, ANTM executive producer Ken Mok and Banks released a statement claiming Porizkova's firing was due to "the current state of the economy", forcing ANTM to "make major budget cuts ... unfortunately, Paulina was a casualty of these cuts." When questioned by ABC news journalist Cynthia McFadden about the firing of Porizkova as well as former ANTM colleague, Janice Dickinson, both of whom had complained Banks was "difficult", Banks refused to address the issue.
Appeared on Andy Warhol's Fifteen Minutes
Porizkova was a participant on Dancing with the Stars, in Spring 2007 but was voted off on the first results show which aired on 27 March 2007. In 2009 and 2010, she played Clarissa on about five episodes of the CBS Daytime soap opera As the World Turns. Porizkova appeared in the fourth episode of Celebrity Ghost Stories' second season.
Porizkova's film debut was in the 1983 modeling mockumentary, Portfolio. She appeared in the 1987 film Anna, receiving good reviews from her patrons at Vogue magazine. In 1989 she co-starred with Tom Selleck in the film Her Alibi. However, she was nominated for a Golden Raspberry for worst actress for her appearance in the film.
Porizkova appeared in Emir Kusturica's 1993 film Arizona Dream, with Johnny Depp and Jerry Lewis, in a minor role as Lewis's young Polish fiancée. She had the main female role in the 1998 film Thursday. Porizkova wrote and directed the 2001 film, Roommates. In 2004, she starred in the romantic comedy Knots. She appeared in an episode of the Starz comedy series Head Case which aired on 24 April 2009. She appeared in a 6th-season episode of Desperate Housewives, "Chromolume No. 7", alongside model Heidi Klum. She appeared on the ABC Family drama-comedy series Jane by Design in an episode which aired on 6 March 2012, and made a guest appearance on The Mysteries of Laura in February 2015.
Porizkova co-authored a children's book, The Adventures of Ralphie the Roach (ISBN 978-0385424028) with British model Joanne Russell and illustrated by stepson Adam Ocasek, that was published in September 1992. She published her first novel, A Model Summer (ISBN 978-1401303266; Modellsommar in Swedish), in 2007, which is about a 15-year-old Swedish girl (Jirina) chosen by a modeling agent to spend a summer working in Paris in 1980. Porizkova is a blogger for Modelinia and The Huffington Post. Her Op-Ed "America Made Me A Feminist" appeared in the New York Times Sunday edition on June 10, 2017.
On 23 August 1989, Porizkova married Ric Ocasek, lead singer of the rock band The Cars. They had met in 1984 during the filming of The Cars' music video "Drive". The couple has two sons, Jonathan Raven Ocasek (b. November 4, 1993), and Oliver Ocasek (b. 1999). In May 2018, Porizkova announced she and Ocasek had separated a year earlier.
Porizkova is the subject of the song "Friends of P" by The Rentals on their 1995 album, Return of the Rentals, written by lead singer Matt Sharp. She was the subject of "Paulina" on No Doubt's eponymous first album and "Dear Paulina", written and performed by Luna for the film Thursday, in which she appeared.
Select filmographyFilm Year Film Role Notes Television Year Title Role Notes
|1989||Her Alibi||Nina Lonescu|
|1996||Female Perversions||Langley Flynn|
|1996||Wedding Bell Blues||Tanya Touchev|
|1998||Long Time Since||Diane Thwaite|
|2012||About Face: The Supermodels, Then and Now||Herself||Documentary|
|2017||Kevyn Aucoin Beauty & The Beast In Me||Herself||Documentary|
|2008–2010||America's Next Top Model||Judge||Judge for cycles 10–12|
|2009–2010||As the World Turns||Clarissa|
|2015||The Mysteries of Laura||Charlotte Bernice|
- ^ "Profile of fashion model Paulina Pořízková". Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved 5 March 2015.
- ^ "Paulina Porizkova - Model". Retrieved 4 May 2018.
- ^ "Paulina Porizkova: Husband Is No George Clooney". The Huffington Post. 25 October 2011.
- ^ a b c d e f One on One – Paulina Porizkova. YouTube (22 minute video interview). Al Jazeera English. 2010.
- ^ Matsson, Katarina. "Hon ger en sann bild av modellvärlden". Metro International. Retrieved 5 March 2015.[permanent dead link]
- ^ "REVEALED: The image that launched Paulina Porizkova". Retrieved 4 May 2018.
- ^ https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/34/4f/20/344f20ad3549e00e4eedcdda41838e51.jpg
- ^ Lee, Helen (11 April 2007). "Vogue's 'World's Next Top Models' cover". SassyBella.com. Retrieved 18 April 2011.
- ^ "Twiggy Replaced on 'America's Next Top Model' — Paulina Porizkova will be sitting next to Miss J". Zap2it.com. 26 November 2007. Archived from the original on 29 November 2007. Retrieved 2 March 2016.
- ^ Silverman, Stephen M. (18 May 2009). "Why Tyra Banks Fired Paulina Porizkova". People. Retrieved 5 March 2015.
- ^ Warhol, Andy (30 July 2016). "Andy Warhol's Fifteen Minutes". Retrieved 6 April 2019.
- ^ "Meet the New Cast of 'Dancing With the Stars". ABC. 20 February 2007. Retrieved 5 March 2015.
- ^ McDonald, Ray (28 March 2007). "Former Supermodel Pavlína Pořízková Eliminated From 'Dancing With The Stars'". VOA News. Voice of America. Archived from the original on 17 November 2008. Retrieved 5 March 2015.
- ^ a b c d Paulina Porizkova on IMDb
- ^ "Celebrity Ghost Stories: Paulina Porizkova – Web Exclusive". Biography.com. Archived from the original on 14 August 2013. Retrieved 5 March 2015.
- ^ Golden Raspberry Nominees 1989 Archived 4 January 2016 at the Wayback Machine, razzies.com, from Golden Raspberry website (archive); accessed 5 March 2015.
- ^ "Paulina Porizkova is a Blogger". New York. Retrieved 5 March 2015.
- ^ Smith, Laura C. (18 August 1995). "Ric Ocasek gets married". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on 22 August 2017. Retrieved 3 May 2018.
- ^ Brozan, Nadine (17 November 1993). "Chronicle". The New York Times. Retrieved 3 May 2018.
- ^ "Paulina Porizkova: Model Profile". NYMag.com. Archived from the original on 19 July 2018. Retrieved 3 May 2018. Children: Jonathan (Born 93), Oliver (Born 99)
- ^ Porizkova, Paulina (2 May 2018). "Our family always has been — and still is — a well-built car..." Paulina Porizkova verified Instagram. Retrieved 3 May 2018.
- ^ Haas, Mariah (3 May 2018). "The Cars' Ric Ocasek and Wife Paulina Porizkova Announce Split After 28 Years of Marriage". People. Retrieved 3 May 2018.
- ^ Luerssen, John D. Rivers' Edge: The Weezer Story. ECW Press, 2004, p. 163; ISBN 1-55022-619-3
Photo: Jordan Short
My mother loves Valentine’s Day. In the midwest, February is cold and gloomy with spring still several months away. Valentine’s Day happens at the exact moment when everyone needs a pick me-up in the form of a heart-shaped cookie.
As children, she helped my brother’s and I create Valentine’s Day boxes. We selected Valentines with our favorite characters on them at the store to give to friends and family. There was never any mention of Valentine’s Day being for a significant other. She never once demanded anything in return from my dad or us. She made it a fun day for the family.
In highschool, instead of pinning away for a boyfriend or writing the day off as a silly made-up “holiday”, I went out to dinner with girlfriends. I continued the precedent my mother set: Valentine’s Day is a fun way to express love to people important to us. I have control over how February 14 makes me feel because it’s never been about receiving anything. It’s been about expressing.
Many say we don’t need a specific “day” and we should celebrate love everyday, except we don’t. Life is busy. Anniversaries and holidays are reminders to schedule dates and send cards. It isn’t contrived. You make it how you want it.
My mother taught me Valentine’s Day is about more than romantic love. She made the day about her love for us and in turn I learned to embrace this Hallmark holiday as a fun excuse to love on friends and family.
Pussy Alexandra Isles, The Fapppening Judith McGrath, Hacked Rosalind Marquis, Hot Lauren LoGiudice, Boobs Gracie Fields, Boobs Daiana Menezes (b. 1987), Cleavage Ellis Jeffreys, Pussy Mekia Cox, Legs Georgia Engel born July 28, 1948 (age 70), The Fapppening Joy Westmore
The Fapppening Jennie Runk, Hacked Alyssa Nicole Pallett Canada, Swimsuit Lovely Rivero (b. 1976), Porno Amanda Donohoe (born 1962), Cleavage Georgia Hale, Leaked Simone McAullay, Hacked Sofija Milosevic, ICloud Tarsha Vega, Pussy Taaffe O'Connell, Sideboobs Madison Walker