Topless Emily Berrington nudes (19 photo) Young, lingerie
Catherine Bell - Leakedduration 4:34
Lea Seydoux,Adele Exarchopoulos - Blue is the Warmest Colorduration 19:35
Taylor Swift Styleduration 2:54
Elle Fanning nipple slip.duration 0:22
Maitland Ward - Threesome (2019)duration 45:05
Not Blueduration 14:35
Granddaughter came home when granny Effie fucked her neighboduration 20:41
Beyonce Loop #16duration 0:49
Beste Kanar Turkish Celebrity Slutduration 0:11
Celeb Actress Emmanuelle Seigner Nude & Rough Sex Scenesduration 9:51
Ozlem Savas - Zampara Seyfettin 2duration 3:40
Greta Gerwig nude in Nights and Weekends (2008)duration 10:31
Louisa Clein Nude Scene in Island at War On ScandalPlanetComduration 1:16
Elpidia Carrillo Nude Sex Scene On ScandalPlanet.Comduration 2:00
Emma Watson Fakeduration 0:15
Miley Cyrus KingFake Slideshowduration 3:43
Sierra Skye on the catwalkduration 0:30
January Jones - ''Pirate Radio'' aka ''The Boat That Rocked'duration 1:15
Videoclip - Celebsduration 48:40
Old Collection (Burcu Esmersoy)duration 9:07
salma hayekduration 1:04
Eva Green - The Dreamers (2003)duration 33:15
Toastee from Flavor of Loveduration 23:44
Madonna - Dangerous Game (1993)duration 3:41
Victoria Carmen Sonne Blowjob And Facial Explicit Scenesduration 9:39
SekushiLover - Celebrity Clothed vs Unclothedduration 8:26
A1NYC Colleen Brennan What Movie is This?duration 10:49
A1NYC Getting Personal 1986 Colleen Brennanduration 1h24:57
A1NYC Colleen Brennan Lady Dynamite - Remastered 1983duration 1h18:19
A1NYC Colleen Brennan One Night at a Time 1984duration 1h22:24
A1NYC Colleen Brennan Some Kind of Woman 1985duration 1h10:02
A1NYC Colleen Brennan The Young Secretaries 1974,duration 1h16:05
Berta Cabre Nude Sex in Fanny Pelopaja On ScandalPlanet.Comduration 1:11
Mireille Enos Sex Scene from Never Here On ScandalPlanet.Comduration 0:31
Chilean Danceduration 0:33
What celebrity is it? 089duration 0:08
Celebrity Jay Anstey Nude And Old-Young Sex Scenesduration 5:53
Helli Louise in The Ups and Downs of a Handyman 1976duration 28:56
Marie Osmond Loop #4duration 2:08
Doppelganger of RIHANNA sex sceneduration 14:00
Rihanna - ASS shaKING - LIVE - HDduration 0:41
Lisa Rinna Loop #5duration 1:01
Ana Alexander and Various Chemistryduration 1h12:29
Ashley Graham twerk Loop #4duration 1:21
watch my shy desi celebrity wife shared for youduration 0:47
Amber Nova Introduration 0:59
Michelle Monaghanduration 0:10
Queta Claver Nude Scene from 'Sinatra' On ScandalPlanet.Comduration 0:23
1900 (1976)duration 3:32
SekushiLover - Top 10 Celebrity Sex Tape Blowjob Scenesduration 1h24:32
Metti, una sera a cena (1969)duration 15:49
Nicole Kidman fucked against the wallduration 0:40
Basketball player Alysha Clark reverse cowgirl sex tapeduration 0:54
Kate Rodger - ''Poison Ivy 2: Lily''duration 0:53
Lale Mansur - Nihavend Mucizeduration 3:34
Elle Macpherson sexy modeling videoduration 1:28
Paulina Gaitan New sex scene 12.04.2019 DE NADA !!!duration 6:19
kiara advani sexy vibrator soloduration 4:04
Priyanka Chopra CUM tribute... Dick flashduration 0:22
Anna Kendrick & Blake Lively Lesbo Kiss on ScandalPlanet.Comduration 0:26
WWE Stacy Keibler Tributeduration 2:57
Oriana Sabatini en Secreto Bien Gaurdadiduration 1:44
SekushiLover - Top 10 Actresses with Huge Natural Titsduration 26:12
Brittany Furlan Sex Scene On ScandalPlanet.Comduration 0:50
emily atack leakduration 0:36
America Olivo Hard Sex In Maniac Movie ScandalPlanetComduration 0:30
Sherilyn Fenn, Kristy McNichol - ''Two Moon Junction'' HDduration 12:47
Katy Perry performing in red boots with short blonde hairduration 0:55
Chanel West Coast move his breasts 2019duration 0:08
Rihanna - ASSshaking - LIVEduration 0:41
ZIVA DAVID NCIS NAKED 2019duration 2:35
Deysi Araujo 2duration 0:15
mspalomares video 06duration 0:17
Nyepong mbahnya kontolduration 0:19
leona lawrenson London westend dangerduration 0:09
French swingers Interracial !!! (Aissa Maiga) (3)duration 10:42
Katja Krasavice Big Brother Germany Masturbationduration 2:32
Tainted Love V P.M.V Facial editionduration 8:29
Asian slut Jelly Jel0duration 0:10
Issa Freakduration 1:53
Gillian Anderson Sex Educationduration 0:31
Kym marsh sucking cockduration 1:13
Carol Vorderman secret sexy dance videoduration 0:26
LEA JOSEPHINE GREGERSEN NUDEduration 1:21
Amy Fisherduration 48:51
Asians teens fuck old man 2019duration 11:57
Marina Vasileva Nude Sex Scene On ScandalPlanet.Comduration 1:13
Sebnem Ozinal - Abuzer Kadayifduration 1:37
elle lover or a warrior ?duration 0:17
cameron diaz suck-fuckduration 6:19
Nude And Sexy Celebrities in Movieduration 8:05
Jennifer Lopez Topless Sex Scene In Money Train Movieduration 1:04
A DANCEduration 0:30
Office Ladysduration 0:21
JLo Loop #18duration 0:55
Pam Grier - ''Coffy''duration 5:00
Nothing like a good long spanking!duration 6:45
Turkish Celebs Blacked SlideShow Vol.2duration 3:00
Tainted Love III P.M.V.duration 6:06
The Naked Countess (1971)duration 14:20
Apink Chorong underboobduration 0:16
Hot Indian Priyanka Chopra Jonas naked compilationduration 5:24
Bbw nude model photographyduration 14:39
What celebrity is it? 112duration 1:00
irani sexy sisterduration 0:44
Jamie Lee Curtis - ''Blue Steel''duration 6:00
Nathalie Emmanuel Serie Gamer Of Thrones 2018duration 2:52
Nara wiggle wiggle fancamduration 03:32
Melodi Kizilgun Turkish Cosplayer andr Slutduration 0:16
GABRIELLA HALL NUDEduration 2:07
Christina Hendricks - Amazing Curvesduration 1:29
Stacy Keibler - ''The Comebacks''duration 0:40
Ivana Milicevic - ''Banshee'' s3e07duration 0:57
Tuvana Turkay Hazal Senel - Bizans Oyunlariduration 6:32
Tia Carrere Sexy Compilation 2019duration 6:57
A1NYC Adele Exarchopoulos - Sex Scene Compilationduration 17:54
r Mom Part 3duration 2:10
Jennifer Lawrence Red Sparrow (2018) Nude 4K 2160pduration 1:16
Jlo Loop #35duration 1:24
Ashley Tisdale sexy mirror selfie in a pink bikiniduration 0:17
Hot indian danceduration 3:35
Sanaa Lathan sexy Behind the scene !!!! 2019duration 0:11
Ivana Milicevic - ''Banshee'' s3e01duration 1:09
Nicole Kidman Topless Sex Scene On ScandalPlanet.Comduration 1:47
Emma Caulfield - Completely Naked In The Showerduration 0:40
JIMENA BUTTIGLIENGO LENCERIA EROTICAduration 02:00
Only Boobs Sceneduration 02:46
me and my girlduration 1:56
Ruby O'Fee - ''Polar''duration 1:43
Rita Ora Womanduration 3:37
Nude Celebs - Best Nudes in Horror Movies vol 6duration 14:26
Lexee Smith - Shaking Her Fat Teen Ass 2duration 0:55
Beatrice la rossaduration 4:10
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Dawn Summers Black Widow crossoverduration 22:47
Leah Remini Loop #21duration 0:59
Maja 96 godisteduration 0:11
Beyonce Loop #20duration 1:02
Celebrity Actress Pia Zadora Nude And Naughty Movie Scenesduration 6:08
Hot Latina Carolina Miranda sex scene 21.04.2019duration 4:31
Camila Mendes Riverdale Very Hot 21.04.2019duration 0:19
Ivana Milicevic - ''Banshee'' s2e10 2duration 0:08
Rachel Riley Sexy legs and bodyduration 0:29
Gf compilationduration 0:30
doggystyle fuckduration 1:28
What celebrity is it? 087duration 0:11
Eiza Gonzalez in lingerieduration 0:21
Sexy Gym Workout Cameltoe Big Pussy Ass Academia Malhandoduration 8:57
What celebrity is it? 079duration 0:37
Natalie Dormer's Dreamduration 3:31
Lola Glaudini Sex - Ray Donovan On ScandalPlanet.Comduration 1:11
Paulina Gaitan Nude in Diablo Guardian On ScandalPlanet.Comduration 1:17
Paulina Gaitan Sex in Diablo Guardian On ScandalPlanet.Comduration 0:40
Ayem Nour SEXY for the coachella 21.04.2019duration 0:17
Tanit Phoenix fuck Luge Goss 2019duration 1:06
Cassandra Cruz can't resist to the beautiful Joslyn Jamesduration 6:02
Celebrity Ursula Andress Naked And Erotic Movie Scenesduration 6:06
muista ne arata cum se suge pula corectduration 0:48
Carolina Ardohain Sex on The Rain On ScandalPlanet.Comduration 1:58
chloe Sideboob and a cheeky grinduration 0:10
Nude Sex Scene in Sauna (Celebrity)duration 7:44
Cougars can't get enough of young studduration 3:30
Emmy Rossum sexy photoshoot for January 2019duration 1:25
Celebrity Actress Eleonora Giorgi Nude And Erotic Scenesduration 10:24
Valentina Cervi Nue dans Artemisia (1997)duration 6:33
Liv Tyler Serie The Leftovers 2015duration 2:04
sofia essaididuration 1:40
Jennifer Blanc Sex in Altered Perception - ScandalPlanet.Comduration 1:30
avril lavigneduration 1:30
Madhuri Dixit & Anil Kapoor in Indian Bollywood Sex sceneduration 12:51
Asian slut Jelly Jel0duration 0:08
LOUISA JOHNSON SEX TAPEduration 0:42
korean Celebrity Matingduration 2:53
Jamie Lee Curtis - ''Love Letters''duration 8:43
Nicki Minaj Nude Bodyduration 0:50
Nikki Shiels Nude Sex from 'Bloom' On ScandalPlanet.Comduration 1:42
Gal ( Must Be Here)duration 2:44
Leigh Nicol SEXTAPE fucking hot cute whoreduration 17:47
A QUICKIE AT WORK BEFORE GOING HOME TO WIFEduration 1:31
Jennifer Aniston Nude Boobs Scene On ScandalPlanet.Comduration 0:32
Brazilian big ass - Rabuda brasileiraduration 7:07
Liv Tayler look a like?duration 3:44
What celebrity is it? 091duration 0:55
Rome S01E01 The Stolen Eagleduration 0:27
Diletta leotta fa sport in leggingsduration 0:14
Celeb X Video
All Celeb Porn
My Celeb Sex
Real Celeb Sex Tape
Only Celeb Sex
Celebrity Tube Porn
All Celeb Sex
Best Celeb Porn Tube
Celeb Tube Videos
Nude Celebrity Movies
Celeb X Tube
American actress, model, television host, author, anti-vaccine activist and screenwriter
Jennifer Ann McCarthy (born November 1, 1972), sometimes credited as Jenny Wahlberg, is an American actress, model, television host, author, screenwriter and anti-vaccine activist. She began her career in 1993 as a nude model for Playboy magazine and was later named their Playmate of the Year. McCarthy then had a television and film acting career, starting as a co-host on the MTV game show Singled Out, then some eponymous sitcoms, as well as films such as BASEketball, Diamonds, Scream 3, and Santa Baby. She is a former co-host of the ABC talk show The View.
McCarthy has written books about parenting, and has promoted research into environmental causes and alternative medical treatments for autism. She has promoted the disproven idea that vaccines cause autism, and she believes that chelation therapy helped cure her son of autism. McCarthy has been described as "the nation's most prominent purveyor of anti-vaxxer ideology". Her claims to the contrary have been met with strong criticism.
McCarthy was born on November 1, 1972 at Little Company of Mary Hospital located in the southwest Chicago suburb of Evergreen Park, Illinois. She was born to a working-class Catholic family, and has Irish, German, and Polish ancestry. She lived in the West Elsdon neighborhood of Chicago. She is the second of four daughters – her sisters are named Lynette, Joanne, and Amy; actress Melissa McCarthy is her cousin. McCarthy's mother, Linda, was a housewife and courtroom custodian, and her father, Dan McCarthy, was a steel mill foreman.
As a teenager McCarthy attended Mother McAuley Liberal Arts High School, whose school sweater she donned in the pages of Playboy, and was a cheerleader at both Brother Rice High School and St. Laurence High School, although she has referred to herself as an "outcast" at her school and has stated she was repeatedly bullied by classmates. She spent two years at Southern Illinois University.
Modeling and acting
In 1993 Playboy magazine offered McCarthy ,000 to pose for its October issue. McCarthy became the Playmate of the Month for October 1993. Playboy publisher Hugh Hefner cites McCarthy's "wholesome Catholic girl" persona as the unique quality for which she was selected out of 10,000 applicants. Her layout emphasized her Catholic upbringing with a schoolgirl theme. According to McCarthy, the pictorial caused an uproar in her Catholic neighborhood, and resulted in her house being pelted with eggs, her sisters being taunted at school, and McCarthy, who counted Catholic nuns among her aunts, being lectured about her future damnation by those close to her. McCarthy was later made the Playmate of the Year, and was paid a 0,000 salary. In 1994, because of her newfound public attention, McCarthy moved to Los Angeles and, for a time, hosted Hot Rocks, a Playboy TV show featuring uncensored music videos.
In 1995, when MTV chose McCarthy to cohost a new dating show called Singled Out, she left Hot Rocks. Her job as a host was a success, and Playboy wanted her to do more modeling. That same year she also appeared at World Wrestling Federation (WWF) pay-per-view event WrestleMania XI as a guest valet for villain Shawn Michaels, who faced heroic WWF Champion, Diesel. She left after the match with the victor, Diesel. McCarthy returned to World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE, formerly the WWF) on the edition of August 2, 2008, of Saturday Night's Main Event to thank the fans for supporting Generation Rescue, an autism advocacy organization. In 1996 she landed a small part in the comedy The Stupids. In 1997 McCarthy launched two shows. The first one was an MTV sketch comedy show The Jenny McCarthy Show, which was sufficiently popular for NBC to sign her for an eponymous sitcom later that year, Jenny. Also in 1997 she appeared on one of two covers for the September issue of Playboy (the other cover featured Pamela Anderson). McCarthy also released an autobiography: Jen-X: Jenny McCarthy's Open Book.
In 1998 McCarthy's first major movie role was alongside Trey Parker and Matt Stone in the comedy BASEketball. The following year, she starred in Diamonds. In 2000 she had a role in the horror movie Scream 3, and three years later she parodied that role in horror film spoof Scary Movie 3 along with fellow Playmate and actress Anderson. In 2005, McCarthy produced, wrote, and starred in the movie Dirty Love, which was directed by her husband at the time, John Asher. In March 2006 she was given Razzie Awards for "Worst Actress", "Worst Screenplay", and "Worst Picture" for her work on Dirty Love, which also earned Asher a Razzie for "Worst Director."
In addition to her early TV fame on MTV and her short-lived, self-titled NBC sitcom, McCarthy has guest-starred in a variety of other television shows, including Stacked, Charmed, The Drew Carey Show, Wings, Fastlane, Two and a Half Men and Just Shoot Me!. She was the voice of Six in the third season of Canadian computer-animated science fiction cartoon Tripping the Rift. In 2005 McCarthy hosted a show on E! called Party at the Palms. The reality show, which was filmed at The Palms Hotel in Las Vegas, featured hotel guests, party goers, and celebrities.
McCarthy has continued her work with Playboy over the years, both as a model and in other capacities. She appeared on the cover of the magazine's January 2005 issue wearing a leopard skin version of the company's iconic "bunny suit" and was featured in a pictorial shot at Elvis Presley's Graceland mansion in that same issue. She was the second woman (following Carmen Electra) and first former Playmate to become a celebrity photographer for the Playboy Cyber Club, where she photographed model Jennifer Madden.
Her younger sister, Amy McCarthy, also has posed for Playboy. She was Cyber Girl of the Week for September 27, 2004, and Cyber Girl of the Month for January 2005.
In 2007 McCarthy starred in a five-episode online series, called In the Motherhood, along with Chelsea Handler and Leah Remini. The show aired on MSN and was based on being a mother where users could submit their stories to have it made into real webisodes.
She has also appeared in two video games: playing the role of Agent Tanya in the video game Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3, replacing Kari Wührer, and the fitness video game Your Shape Featuring Jenny McCarthy.
On December 31, 2010, McCarthy was a correspondent in Times Square for ABC's Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve. She also appeared in the 40th anniversary of ABC's New Year celebration where she kissed a nearby New York City cop. She appeared in the edition of December 31, 2012 of New Year's Rockin' Eve and kissed a midshipman of the United States Merchant Marine Academy.
She was the host of season 2 of Love in the Wild, which aired in the summer of 2012.
She was on the cover of Playboy in the August 2012 issue after saying she wanted to pose for it again before her 40th birthday.
After 17 guest appearances, in July 2013 McCarthy was announced as a new co-host on ABC's The View, replacing former co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck. Barbara Walters praised McCarthy's intelligence, warmth, humor and fresh point of view, and calling her a great addition to the show. She debuted as a co-host on September 9, 2013. The departures of McCarthy and co-host Sherri Shepherd from The View were announced in June 2014.The Wrap reported that ABC had decided not to renew McCarthy's contract. In an interview with Access Hollywood, McCarthy denied being fired from the show.
McCarthy became a SiriusXM series host of a show called Dirty, Sexy, Funny with Jenny McCarthy on July 16, 2014.
McCarthy once modeled for Candie's, a shoe company. In one magazine ad, McCarthy posed on a toilet seat with her underwear near her ankles. Cultural scholar Collin Gifford Brooke wrote that the ad's "taboo nature" brought it attention, while noting that the ad itself helped to weaken that taboo. Another Candie's ad depicted McCarthy "passing wind" in a crowded elevator.
McCarthy dated manager Ray Manzella from 1994 until 1998 and began dating actor/director John Mallory Asher late in 1998. The couple became engaged in January 1999 and married on September 11 of that year. They have a son born in May 2002, who was diagnosed with autism in May 2005. McCarthy and Asher divorced in September 2005.
In December 2005, McCarthy began dating actor Jim Carrey. They did not make their relationship public until June 2006. She announced on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on April 2, 2008 that she and Carrey were living together but had no plans to marry, as they did not need a "piece of paper". Carrey almost made a mock proposal to McCarthy as a promotion to the film Yes Man (2008) for Ellen's Twelve Days of Christmas. In April 2010, McCarthy and Carrey announced that they had split up.
In July 2013, McCarthy stated that she was dating Donnie Wahlberg. On April 16, 2014 McCarthy announced on the ABC talk show The View that she and Wahlberg were engaged, and they married on August 31, 2014.
Autism activism and views on vaccines
In May 2007, McCarthy announced that her son Evan was diagnosed with autism in 2005. Before claiming that her son's autism was caused by vaccination, McCarthy wrote that he was gifted, a "crystal child", and she an "indigo mom". Evan's disorder began with seizures and his improvement occurred after the seizures were treated, which symptoms experts have noted are more consistent with Landau–Kleffner syndrome, often misdiagnosed as autism. She has denied that her son was misdiagnosed.
In a 2014 Daily Beast article she said that her son, then 12, was doing okay: "Evan's amazing, ... He doesn't meet the diagnostic characteristics for autism. He definitely has quirks and issues from the seizures. He has a little bit of brain damage due to his seizures. He doesn't qualify for any more services, but he does have issues in his school." McCarthy served as a spokesperson for Talk About Curing Autism (TACA) from June 2007 until October 2008. She participated in fundraisers, online chats, and other activities for the non-profit organization to help families affected by autism spectrum disorders. Her first fundraiser for TACA, Ante Up for Autism, was held on October 20, 2007, in Irvine, California. She is a prominent spokesperson and activist for the Generation Rescue foundation, and serves on its board of directors as of January 2011.
McCarthy's book dealing with autism, Louder than Words: A Mother's Journey in Healing Autism, was published September 17, 2007. She stated both in her book and during her appearance on The Oprah Winfrey Show that her husband was unable to deal with their son's autism, which led to their divorce. In 2008, she appeared on a Larry King Live special dedicated to the subject and argued that vaccines can trigger autism. In an April 27, 2010 PBS Frontline documentary, she was interviewed about the debate between vaccine opponents and public health experts.
In addition to conventional, intensive Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) therapy, McCarthy tried for her son a gluten-free and casein-free diet, hyperbaric oxygen chambers, chelation, aromatherapies, electromagnetics, spoons rubbed on his body, multivitamin therapy, B-12 shots, and numerous prescription drugs. "Try everything", she advises parents. "It was amazing to watch, over the course of doing this, how certain therapies work for certain kids and they completely don't work for others. ... When something didn't work for Evan, I didn't stop. I stopped that treatment, but I didn't stop." McCarthy has stated on talk shows and at rallies that chelation therapy helped her son recover from autism. The underlying rationale for chelation, the speculation that mercury in vaccines causes autism, has been roundly rejected by scientific studies, with the National Institute of Mental Health concluding that children with autism are unlikely to receive any benefit to balance the risks of heart attack, stroke and cardiac arrest posed by the chelating agents used in the treatment.
McCarthy's public presence and vocal activism on the vaccination-autism controversy, led, in 2008, to her being awarded the James Randi Educational Foundation's Pigasus Award, which is a tongue-in-cheek award granted for contributions to pseudoscience, for the "Performer Who Has Fooled the Greatest Number of People with the Least Amount of Effort". Randi stated in a video on the JREF's website that he did sympathize with the plight of McCarthy and her child, but admonished her for using her public presence in a way that may discourage parents from having their own children vaccinated.
McCarthy's claims that vaccines cause autism are not supported by any medical evidence, and the original paper by Andrew Wakefield that formed the basis for the claims (and for whose book McCarthy wrote a foreword) was based on manipulated data and fraudulent research.The BMJ published a 2011 article by journalist Brian Deer, based on information uncovered by Freedom of Information legislation after the British General Medical Council (GMC) inquiry into allegations of misconduct against Wakefield that led to him being struck off from the medical register (unable to practice medicine in the UK) and his articles retracted, stating that Wakefield had planned a venture to profit from the MMR vaccine scare.
Generation Rescue issued a statement that the "media circus" following the revelation of Wakefield's fraud and manipulation of data was "much ado about nothing", which led USA Today to report that McCarthy had "taken a beating on Twitter".Mary Elizabeth Williams responded to Generation Rescue's statement:
It's high time the woman who once said that "I do believe sadly it's going to take some diseases coming back to realize that we need to change and develop vaccines that are safe" took a step back and reconsidered the merits of that increasingly crackpot stance. And it's time she acknowledged that clinging to research that's been deemed patently fraudulent does not make one a "mother warrior." It makes her a menace.
In January 2011, McCarthy defended Wakefield, saying that he had listened to parents, reported what they said, and recommended further investigation:
Since when is repeating the words of parents and recommending further investigation a crime? As I've learned, the answer is whenever someone questions the safety of any vaccines. For some reason, parents aren't being told that this "new" information about Dr. Wakefield isn't a medical report, but merely the allegations of a single British journalist named Brian Deer.
Having written three books on the subject after her son was diagnosed with the syndrome, "by dint of sheer energy and celebrity, McCarthy became the nation's most prominent purveyor of anti-vaxxer ideology", and has reiterated that she is not against vaccines. In an earlier October 2013 interview for TV Guide, McCarthy is quoted as saying:
It's been three years now since I've even talked about autism or vaccines — I was taken aback when people freaked out that I was going to come on The View and preach. ... I will clarify my stance, which is still the same: That parents are in charge. Space it out, slow it down and do your homework. But I am not at all against vaccines.
Jeffrey Kluger, senior writer at Time, has criticized McCarthy several times. In an open letter article referring to their past conflicts, he chided her and did not accept her denials:
Jenny, as outbreaks of measles, mumps and whooping cough continue to appear in the U.S.—most the result of parents refusing to vaccinate their children because of the scare stories passed around by anti-vaxxers like you—it's just too late to play cute with the things you've said. You are either floridly, loudly, uninformedly antivaccine or you are the most grievously misunderstood celebrity of the modern era. Science almost always prefers the simple answer, because that's the one that's usually correct. Your quote trail is far too long—and you have been far too wrong—for the truth not to be obvious.
One month later in May 2014, McCarthy published an opinion-editorial addressing her position on vaccines, which specifically mentions Kluger:
I am not "anti-vaccine." This is not a change in my stance nor is it a new position that I have recently adopted. For years, I have repeatedly stated that I am, in fact, "pro-vaccine" and for years I have been wrongly branded as "anti-vaccine." ... Blatantly inaccurate blog posts about my position have been accepted as truth by the public at large as well as media outlets (legitimate and otherwise), who have taken those false stories and repeatedly turned them into headlines.
During a subsequent Daily Beast interview she stated:
I am not anti-vaccine, ... I'm in this gray zone of, I think everyone should be aware and educate yourself and ask questions. And if your kid is having a problem, ask your doctor for an alternative way of doing the shots. ... The ironic thing is my position has always remained the same. People just never listened to it.
In a 2015 Medscape article about celebrities who "speak out about illness", Jeffrey A. Lieberman criticized McCarthy and her views on vaccines, thimerosal, and autism. He had this to say about her influence: "She has no idea what she is talking about. What she said is misleading and harmful, and the measles outbreak is a clear indication of the response to the spread of such pseudoscientific myths."
Objections to appointment on The View
McCarthy's appointment to The View called forth many protests. Amy Pisani of Every Child By Two stated, in a letter to The View's Barbara Walters and Bill Geddie, that McCarthy's "unfounded claims that vaccines cause autism have been one of the greatest impediments to public health in recent decades", and that McCarthy's assertions "[have] spread fear among young parents, which has led to an increased number of children who have not received life-saving vaccines."
James Poniewozik, a television critic for Time magazine, criticized McCarthy's addition to the series and Walters' endorsement of McCarthy, arguing that The View is largely aimed at parents, on whom the public health system is dependent, and that the credibility that McCarthy's hiring will give her will endanger the public. Poniewozik argued that McCarthy's views, which might be brought up in discussions with the other hosts, would have the effect of framing the issue of whether vaccines cause autism as a matter of opinion, rather than a firmly refuted idea.
David Freeman, senior science editor for The Huffington Post, wrote about the concerns of Bill Nye, who stated: "I believe Ms. McCarthy's views will be discredited."
Alex Pareene also protested and published a letter to ABC in Salon Magazine, entitled "Anti-vaccine conspiracist and 'View' co-host Jenny McCarthy isn't just quirky—she spreads lies that hurt people."
Michael Specter, writing in The New Yorker, stated:
Jenny McCarthy ... will be the show's first co-host whose dangerous views on childhood vaccination may—if only indirectly—have contributed to the sickness and death of people throughout the Western world. McCarthy, who is savvy, telegenic, and pulchritudinous, is also the person most visibly associated with the deadly and authoritatively discredited anti-vaccine movement in the United States.
Brendan Nyhan, writing in Columbia Journalism Review, commented: "ABC's announcement yesterday that actress/comedian Jenny McCarthy will become a co-host of The View brought forth a torrent of condemnation from doctors, science journalists, opinion writers, and even entertainment commentators who oppose giving the anti-vaccine activist a high-profile platform to spread misinformation." After an extensive review of news coverage of the hiring, Nyhan concluded that "[t]here is no perfect way to cover McCarthy's hiring, of course, but giving 'balanced' coverage to fringe beliefs is the worst approach to covering misinformation."
Toronto Public Health officially denounced the appointment and "launched a Twitter campaign to get ... McCarthy fired from the ABC show The View", tweeting "Jenny McCarthy's anti-vaccine views = misinformation. Please ask The View to change their mind", and "Jenny McCarthy cites fraudulent research on vaccines & it's irresponsible to provide her with The View platform."
Katrina vanden Heuvel, member of the Council on Foreign Relations and Editor of The Nation, objected to the appointment and wrote about "Jenny McCarthy's Vaccination Fear-Mongering and the Cult of False Equivalence":
One of the most prominent promoters of this falsehood [that vaccines cause autism] is actress Jenny McCarthy, who was recently named as Elisabeth Hasselbeck's replacement on ABC's hit daytime talk-show, The View. Once she's on air, it will be difficult to prevent her from advocating for the anti-vaccine movement. And the mere act of hiring her would seem to credit her as a reliable source. ... By giving science deniers a public forum, media outlets implicitly condone their claims as legitimate. ... False equivalency is one of journalism's great pitfalls, and in an effort to achieve "balance", reporters often obscure the truth. What's the merit in "he said, she said" reporting when he says the world is round and she insists it is flat. Indeed, there is an enormous cost to society when the truth could save lives.
McCarthy responded to the criticism during her media tour to promote The View. Appearing on The Howard Stern Show, where Stern praised her for landing such a "legitimate job", McCarthy said that she is not anti-vaccine, but rather she opposes too many vaccines in one sitting because that, she said, causes "immune dysregulation", which she said can cause autism.
McCarthy finished as co-host of the show in 2014.
- Jen-X: Jenny McCarthy's Open Book, an autobiography (Harpercollins November 1997, ISBN 978-0-06-039233-8).
- Belly Laughs: The Naked Truth about Pregnancy and Childbirth (DaCapo Press, December 13, 2005, ISBN 978-0-7382-0949-4)
- Baby Laughs: The Naked Truth about the First Year of Mommyhood (Plume, April 4, 2006, ISBN 978-0-525-94883-4)
- Life Laughs: The Naked Truth about Motherhood, Marriage, and Moving On (Plume, March 27, 2007, ISBN 978-0-525-94947-3)
- Louder than Words: A Mother's Journey in Healing Autism (Plume, September 17, 2007, ISBN 978-0-525-95011-0)
- Mother Warriors: A Nation of Parents Healing Autism Against All Odds (Plume, September 23, 2008, ISBN 978-0-525-95069-1)
- Healing and Preventing Autism Co-written with Dr. Jerry Kartzinel. (Dutton Adult, March 31, 2009, ISBN 978-0-525-95103-2)
- Love, Lust & Faking It: The Naked Truth About Sex, Lies, and True Romance (Harper, September 28, 2010, ISBN 978-0062012982)
- Bad Habits: Confessions of a Recovering Catholic (Hyperion, October 2, 2012, ISBN 0060392339),
TelevisionYear Series Role Episode(s) Notes
|1994||Silk Stalkings||Totally Positive Rush Model||— "The Deep End"||credited as Jennifer McCarthy|
|1995||Mr. Show with Bob and David||Rhonda||— "The Cry of a Hungry Baby"|
|Singled Out||Herself (Co-Host)||series regular (130 episodes)|
|1996||Baywatch||April Morella||— "Freefall"|
|Wings||Dani||— "Maybe It's You"|
|1997||The Jenny McCarthy Show||Herself (Host)||series regular (20 episodes)|
|1997–98||Jenny||Jenny McMillan||series regular (17 episodes)|
|1999||Home Improvement||Alex||— "Young at Heart"|
|2000||MADtv||Herself||— "Episode: #6.8"|
|2000–03||Just Shoot Me!||Brandi / Covergirl||recurring role (3 episodes)||Uncredited|
|2001||Going to California||Amber Beamis||— "The Big Padoodle"|
|2001–02||The Drew Carey Show||Jenny McCarthy / Various / Marlo Kelly||(2 episodes)|
|2003||Fastlane||Gretchen Bix||— "Popdukes"|
|Charmed||Mitzy Stillman||— "The Power of Three Blondes"|
|What's New, Scooby-Doo?||Marcy||— "A Scooby Doo Halloween"||voice role|
|Wanda at Large||Leader||— "Clowns to the Left of Me"|
|Less Than Perfect||Dani||recurring role (3 episodes)|
|2003–04||One on One||Holly Spears||recurring role (4 episodes)|
|2004||Wild Card||Candy LaRue||2 episodes|
|All About the Andersons||Lauren||— "Face the Music"|
|Hope & Faith||Mandi Radnor||3 episodes|
|The Brady Bunch 35th Anniversary Reunion Special: Still Brady After All These Years||Herself (Host)||Television Special|
|2005||What I Like About You||Michelle||— "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying to Be a Lesbian"|
|The Bad Girl's Guide||JJ||series regular (6 episodes)|
|Stacked||Eve||— "Two Faces of Eve"|
|2006||My Name Is Earl||Wendy||— "Mailbox"|
|2007||Tripping the Rift||Six||recurring role (16 episodes)||voice role|
|Two and a Half Men||Courtney||recurring role (8 episodes)|
|2008||In the Motherhood||Kelly||recurring role (5 episodes)|
|Sesame Street||Herself||— "Firefly Show"|
|2009||Chuck||Sylvia Arculin||— "Chuck Versus the Suburbs"|
|2010–present||Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve||Herself (Co-Host)||Television Special|
|2012||Love in the Wild||Herself (Host)||series regular (8 episodes)|
|2013||The Jenny McCarthy Show||Herself (Host)||series regular (15 episodes)||also Executive Producer|
|2013–2014||The View||Herself (Co-Host)||series regular (210 episodes)|
|2014||International Ghost Investigators||Herself||— "Jenny McCarthy"|
|Jenny McCarthy's Dirty Sexy Funny||Herself||Television Special||also Executive Producer|
|2015||Donnie Loves Jenny||Herself||series regular (18 episodes)||also Executive Producer|
|2016||The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills||Herself||— "Spinning a Web"|
|2017||Return of the Mac||Jenny||recurring role (6 episodes)||also Executive Producer|
|2019||The Masked Singer||Herself (Judge)||series regular (10 episodes)|
Video game work
Awards and nominations
- ^ a b c d "Playmate listing". Retrieved March 8, 2009.
- ^ a b Swartz, Tracy. "Jenny McCarthy shows off her Donnie tattoos, announces name change". chicagotribune.com. Retrieved May 17, 2017.
- ^ "Jenny McCarthy Profile". E! Online. Retrieved September 19, 2007.
- ^ Fallik, Dawn (2008). "After Vaccine-Autism Case Settlement, MDs Urged to Continue Recommending Vaccines". Neurology Today. 8 (11): 1. doi:10.1097/01.NT.0000324682.98661.5c.
- ^ a b c d e Greenfeld KT (February 25, 2010). "The autism debate: who's afraid of Jenny McCarthy?". Time. Archived copy
- ^ a b Rochman, Bonnie (April 26, 2011). "Jenny McCarthy, Vaccine Expert? A Quarter of Parents Trust Celebrities". Time. Retrieved May 6, 2011.
- ^ a b c d Grove, Lloyd (October 24, 2014). "Jenny McCarthy: I Am Not Anti-Vaccine". The Daily Beast. New York City: IAC/Newsweek Media Group. Retrieved October 26, 2014.
- ^ "Jenny McCarthy says she isn't anti-vaccine. Here are some other things she has said about vaccinations". Retrieved March 1, 2019.
- ^ "17 celebrities who are still questioning the science of vaccines". Retrieved March 1, 2019.
- ^ Plait, Phil (April 13, 2014). "Yes, Jenny McCarthy, You Are Anti-Vaccine". Retrieved March 1, 2019.
- ^ https://www.facebook.com/emily.yahr. "Jenny McCarthy tries to mend her anti-vaccine reputation with reality TV. It's too little, too late". Retrieved March 1, 2019.
- ^ "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on May 28, 2016. Retrieved October 5, 2017.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- ^ Sweeney, Meghan (March 10, 2009). "Irish-American actors (dis)honored with a Razzie]". IrishCentral.
- ^ "Jenny McCarthy's Genitals Compared To 'Roadkill' – Starpulse.com". www.starpulse.com. September 28, 2010. Retrieved October 7, 2010. I see them talk to the make-up artist and the make-up artist comes walking over and she goes, 'They said they'd never saw anyone as hairy as you their entire life.' I said, 'Well, I'm half Polish!'
- ^ Linke, Denise (April 9, 2016). "Trip to Chicago brings back memories". Chicago Tribune. Chicago, Illinois. Retrieved September 4, 2017.
- ^ Serpe, Gina (September 19, 2011). "So True? So False? Is New Emmy Winner Melissa McCarthy Really Related to Jenny McCarthy?!". ca.eonline.com. Archived from the original on July 9, 2012. Retrieved January 2, 2012.
- ^ "Melissa McCarthy Biography". TVGuide.com. Retrieved April 29, 2008.
- ^ a b "The McCarthy Era". The New York Times. Archived from the original on December 23, 2006.
- ^ "Jenny McCarthy Biography (1972– )". Film Reference. Retrieved July 18, 2011.
- ^ Austin, Michael; Wehunt, Jennifer (February 2007). "Before They Were Famous". Chicago. 56 (2): 76.
- ^ USA WEEKEND Magazine[dead link]
- ^ Pinsky, Drew (October 10, 2011). "Jenny McCarthy: I was bullied". HLN. Dr. Drew.
- ^ a b c "Jenny McCarthy" Biography. The Biography Channel. December 24, 2007
- ^ "Jenny McCarthy to pose for Playboy again". ABC7 Los Angeles. Retrieved January 15, 2018.
- ^ McCarthy, Jenny; Karlen, Neal (1997). Jen-X: Jenny McCarthy's Open Book. ISBN 978-0060392338.
- ^ John Wilson and The Golden Raspberry Award Foundation (2006). "26th Annual Golden Raspberry (Razzie©) Award 'Winners'". Archived from the original on July 5, 2008. Retrieved August 4, 2008.
- ^ "Las Vegas Review-Journal". Las Vegas Review-Journal. Retrieved May 17, 2017.
- ^ "Amy McCarthy". Playboy.com. January 2005. Archived from the original on October 11, 2007. Retrieved September 18, 2007.
- ^ "ABC.com – Television Shows & Programming". Inthemotherhood.com. Retrieved July 18, 2011.
- ^ "Playmate News". Playboy. Playboy Inc. 56: 166–167. December 2009.
- ^ Wolf, Jeanne (December 22, 2010). "Jenny McCarthy: 'I'm Gonna Bring New Year's Eve on Steroids'". Parade. Retrieved August 15, 2013.
- ^ "Jenny McCarthy locked lips with mystery cop on New Year's Eve". NBC News Online. Retrieved January 7, 2013.
- ^ Kirby, Iona (January 1, 2013). "Sealed with a kiss! Jenny McCarthy re-enacts famous VJ Day smooch with one lucky man as she parties in Times Square". London: Mail Online. Retrieved January 7, 2013.
- ^ Margaret, Mary (April 19, 2012). "Jenny McCarthy: 'I'm Taking Baby Steps' with New Romance". Parade. Retrieved May 5, 2012.
- ^ Shira, Dahvi (June 25, 2012). "Jenny McCarthy's Sexy-at-39 Playboy Cover: Sneak Peek". People. Retrieved February 25, 2018.
- ^ "Jenny McCarthy to replace Elisabeth Hasselbeck on The View". ABC News. July 15, 2013. Archived from the original on September 8, 2013.
- ^ Hibberd, James (July 15, 2013). "Jenny McCarthy officially named 'The View' co-host". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved July 16, 2013.
- ^ "Sherri Shepherd and Jenny McCarthy Leave The View". usmagazine.com. Retrieved May 17, 2017.
- ^ "Inside 'The View' Exits: Sherri Shepherd Rejected ABC's Final Offer; Jenny McCarthy's Contract Not Renewed". TheWrap. June 27, 2014. Retrieved May 17, 2017.
- ^ O'Sullivan, Erin (July 15, 2014). "Jenny McCarthy: I Wasn't Fired From 'The View' – It Was 'Mutual'". Access Online. Retrieved February 25, 2019.
- ^ Rothman, Michael (July 14, 2014). "Jenny McCarthy's Next Career Move Revealed". Good Morning America/Yahoo!. Retrieved August 12, 2014.
- ^ Collin Gifford Brooke (2003). "Sex(haustion) Sells: Marketing in a Saturated Mediascape". In Tom Reichert; Jacqueline Lambiase (eds.). Sex in Advertising: Perspectives on the Erotic Appeal. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates. ISBN 978-0-8058-4118-3.
- ^ "So Bad It's Good: Why Really Awful Ad Campaigns Work So Well". BNET. Retrieved July 18, 2011.
- ^ Boehning, Julie C. Footwear News. July 28, 1997. http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-19632413.html. retrieved July 17, 2011.
- ^ Orecklin, Michele (February 1, 1999). "Jenny Cme Back". TIME. Retrieved October 5, 2008.
- ^ McCarthy, Jenny (March 28, 2008). "Jenny McCarthy: The day I heard my son had autism". CNN. Retrieved July 17, 2013.
- ^ "The John Asher and Jenny McCarthy Divorce". recordssitereview.com. Retrieved October 2, 2011.
- ^ Dreben, Jeb (November 3, 2008). "Jenny McCarthy Doesn't 'Need Piece of Paper to Prove My Love'". People. Retrieved February 29, 2010. Check date values in: |accessdate= (help)
- ^ Levin, Gary (April 6, 2010). "Jim Carrey, Jenny McCarthy announce split". USA Today. Retrieved April 6, 2010.
- ^ Kornowski, Liat (July 13, 2013). "Jenny McCarthy, Donnie Wahlberg Dating: New Couple Reportedly Spent July 4th Together". Huffington Post. Retrieved July 16, 2013.
- ^ Tan, Michelle. "Jenny McCarthy Engaged to Donnie Wahlberg". People. Retrieved February 25, 2019.
- ^ Corriston, Michele (September 3, 2014). "Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg Share Their First Newlywed Selfie". People. Retrieved February 25, 2019.
- ^ Rothman, Michael (September 4, 2014). "Exclusive: Donnie Wahlberg Talks Love of Photography, 'Exciting' Wedding to Jenny McCarthy". ABC News. Retrieved September 7, 2014.
- ^ Webber, Stephanie (September 5, 2014). "Jenny McCarthy, Donnie Wahlberg Wedding: Exclusive Pictures, More Details". Us Weekly. Retrieved September 7, 2014.
- ^ McCarthy J (2006). "Insights of an indigo mom: a mother's awakening". Archived from the original on April 2, 2009. Retrieved April 2, 2009.
- ^ McCarthy, Jenny (January 4, 2014). "Stories circulating online, claiming that I said my son Evan may not have autism after all, are blatantly (cont)". Twitter. Retrieved October 28, 2014.
- ^ McCarthy, Jenny (January 4, 2014). "@JennyMcCarthy status update". TwitLonger.com. Retrieved October 28, 2014. Stories circulating online, claiming that I said my son Evan may not have autism after all, are blatantly inaccurate and completely ridiculous. ... The implication that I have changed my position, that my child was not initially diagnosed with autism (and instead may suffer from Landau-Kleffner Syndrome), is both irresponsible and inaccurate. ... "
- ^ Ackerman L (October 5, 2008). "TACA & Jenny McCarthy". Retrieved November 4, 2008.[dead link]
- ^ zekedesign.com. "Taca". Ante Up For Autism. Retrieved July 18, 2011.
- ^ Coombes, R. (2009). "Vaccine disputes". BMJ. 338: b2435. doi:10.1136/bmj.b2435. PMID 19546136.
- ^ "Leadership:Board of Directors". Generation Rescue. 2011. Archived from the original on December 16, 2010. Retrieved January 7, 2011.
- ^ Gross, Liza (2009). "A Broken Trust: Lessons from the Vaccine–Autism Wars". PLOS Biology. 7 (5): e1000114. doi:10.1371/journal.pbio.1000114. PMC 2682483. PMID 19478850.
- ^ "Jenny McCarthy's Autism Fight". CNN Larry King Live. April 2, 2008. Retrieved May 11, 2009.
- ^ Aucoin, Don (April 27, 2010). "Measured doses of fact, friction in 'Vaccine War'". The Boston Globe.
- ^ "The Vaccine War", PBS Frontline documentary, April 27, 2010
- ^ "Pigasus Awards for 2008 Announced". James Randi Educational Foundation. April 1, 2009. Retrieved April 16, 2010.
- ^ Godlee, F.; Smith, J.; Marcovitch, H. (2011). "Wakefield's article linking MMR vaccine and autism was fraudulent". BMJ. 342: c7452. doi:10.1136/bmj.c7452. PMID 21209060.
- ^ Deer, B. (2011). "How the case against the MMR vaccine was fixed". BMJ. 342: c5347. doi:10.1136/bmj.c5347. PMID 21209059.
- ^ "Study linking vaccine to autism was fraud". NPR. Associated Press. January 5, 2011. Archived from the original on January 7, 2011. Retrieved January 6, 2011.
- ^ "Retracted autism study an 'elaborate fraud,' British journal finds". Atlanta: CNN. January 6, 2011. Retrieved January 6, 2011.
- ^ Deer, B. (2011). "How the vaccine crisis was meant to make money". BMJ. 342: c5258. doi:10.1136/bmj.c5258. PMID 21224310.
- ^ Stein, Rob (January 11, 2011). "Wakefield tried to capitalize on autism-vaccine link, report says". The Washington Post. Retrieved January 12, 2011.
- ^ Russell, Peter (January 11, 2011). "MMR Doctor 'Planned to Make Millions,' Journal Claims". WebMD. Retrieved January 12, 2011.
- ^ "Jenny McCarthy's Generation Rescue". Generation Rescue. Retrieved January 6, 2011.
- ^ Levin, Gary (January 6, 2011). "Jenny McCarthy under fire on Twitter". USA Today. Retrieved January 7, 2011.
- ^ Williams, Mary Elizabeth (January 6, 2011). "Jenny McCarthy's autism fight grows more misguided". Archived from the original on January 10, 2011. Retrieved January 7, 2011.
- ^ McCarthy, Jenny (January 10, 2011). "Jenny McCarthy: In the Vaccine-Autism Debate, What Can Parents Believe?". Huffington Post. Retrieved January 12, 2011.
- ^ Ratledge, Ingela (October 10, 2013). "A Day Out with The View's Jenny McCarthy". TV Guide. Portland, Oregon: NTVB Media. Retrieved November 11, 2018.
- ^ Kluger, Jeffrey (April 12, 2014). "That Moment When You Must Have a Word With Jenny McCarthy". Time. Retrieved October 26, 2014.
- ^ McCarthy, Jenny (May 14, 2014), "The Gray Area on Vaccines", Chicago Sun-Times, archived from the original on December 26, 2014, retrieved January 7, 2014
- ^ Lieberman, Jeffrey (March 12, 2015). "Should Celebrities Speak Out About Illness?". Medscape. Retrieved March 17, 2015.
- ^ Levin, Gary (July 15, 2013). "Jenny McCarthy joins 'The View'". USA Today. Retrieved July 16, 2013.
- ^ Poniewozik, James (July 15, 2013). "Viruses Don't Care About Your View: Why ABC Shouldn't Have Hired Jenny McCarthy". TIME.
- ^ Freeman, David (July 15, 2013). "Bill Nye: Jenny McCarthy's Errant Views On Childhood Vaccines May Be Discredited On 'The View'". The Huffington Post.
- ^ Pareene, Alex (July 16, 2013). "Dear ABC: Putting Jenny McCarthy on "The View" will kill children. Anti-vaccine conspiracist and "View" co-host Jenny McCarthy isn't just quirky – she spreads lies that hurt people". Salon Magazine.
- ^ Specter, Michael (July 16, 2013). "Jenny McCarthy's Dangerous Views". The New Yorker.
- ^ Nyhan, Brendan (July 16, 2013). "When 'he said,' 'she said' is dangerous. Media errs in giving "balanced" coverage to McCarthy's discredited views". Columbia Journalism Review.
- ^ Dale, Daniel (July 22, 2013). "Jenny McCarthy in the crosshairs: Toronto Public Health takes aim". Toronto Star.
- ^ vanden Heuvel, Katrina (July 22, 2013). "Jenny McCarthy's Vaccination Fear-Mongering and the Cult of False Equivalence". The Nation.
- ^ "Jenny McCarthy Interview". The Howard Stern Show. September 23, 2013.
- ^ "Why I love and miss the Command and Conquer series". ign.com. April 26, 2017. Retrieved May 17, 2017.
- ^ McWhertor, Michael. "Don't Worry, Red Alert Fans, Jenny McCarthy Is Apparently A "Badass" Tanya". kotaku.com. Retrieved May 17, 2017.
Swimsuit Tess Broussard, Tits Estella Agsteribbe Olympic champion (team combined exercises), Sideboobs Britt Baron, Sideboobs Jessica Parker Kennedy, Sideboobs FrivolousFox